Ceramic Art by Gordon Perry
- If you would like to see more of a piece, I’ll send you a short video of it in the round.
- The prices are negotiable with most pieces (a few have special meaning).
- To place an order: email email@example.com or call 212 475 3550. I accept PayPal.
This isn’t a traditional E-store but rather a place for you to find and buy my one-of-a-kind ceramics. I’ll make it easy for you to get a piece that you like, just email or call. It’s worth the effort for the art you will receive. Any questions please contact me, I’m here to help.
The prices reflect both the amount of effort expended and my subjective feelings. The heights listed are for visualization purposes, they’re close but not exact. Everything functions that is meant to function. The teapots are primarily for display but they all pour; some might need a drip catcher.
I welcome discussions on new ideas, designs and special pieces.
The best way to contact me is by calling 212.475.3550 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of Payment
I accept PayPal only. If you want to pay by credit card I can send you a PayPal invoice payable by credit card.
I ship most orders via UPS within 48 hours. The usual transit time is 3-5 business days depending on what part of the country you live in. Shipping and handling costs are free if the purchase total is $350 or more. Below that, the shipping costs are estimated to be between $25 and $40, depending on size and weight. Express service can be arranged at cost. All shipped items will be insured. For Alaska & Hawaii, Canada and other countries please contact me.
“The teapot arrived yesterday, in perfect condition. You do a great job with the photography for your website, it was just what I was expecting from the picture. We love it! Thanks so much.” J.N. (What I aim for… )
If you are not satisfied with the ceramic piece you have ordered, you may return or exchange it within 45 days. The ceramic items being sold here are one of a kind and as such there are certain restrictions for returns.
- When returning an item, you must email or call first to let me know. Please do not ship anything back without my confirming the return first.
- All returns and exchanges must be in their original condition. I cannot accept a return on any item that has been damaged.
- When returning an item to me it must be insured, if it is not insured it will not be accepted. I recommend using UPS but no COD’s accepted. I cannot accept a return on any item that has been damaged by the carrier unless it is insured properly.
Gordon’s studio is in Greenwich Village at 121 West 3rd Street. Suite E, New York, NY 10012.